Saturday, September 22, 2012

Z Gallerie Cuddler Chair

This was a project I did a while back when moving into my new place in college! I wanted something that was really comfortable and different than just your typical love seat. Z Gallerie is one of my favorite furniture stores, but wasn't willing to pay $900 for a blah chair so my dad said " We can build that!" Sure enough he just sat in it and measured on his body how deep we wanted it, and built it from scratch!!

At the time I was really into zebra, and black but I did it so the cushion are reversible to all black and can change out the pillows when I want. This will be going into our den and will be perfect for kiddies I won't have a heart attack if something happens to it! This is such a comfortable chair, one of Jake's favorites! He used to sleep on it all the time!!

Took about 15-20 hours to build, but the memories are forever with my dad!

$900 Z Gallerie

Our Chair! 



Spent a lot on the fabric, and supplies total: $500 

No comments:

Post a Comment