Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ottoman

This is one of my all time favorite pieces I have done!! I wanted something so girly (before I took Jake into consideration) NO PINK DOWNSTAIRS in our new place.. haha 

I ended up buying the store model of a ottoman at Pottery Barn that was just dirty, and nothing too special for a steal, and ended up reupholstering it, and painting the legs! I have brought this with us for the season to make our place feel more like home, and I must say ALL the boys love it (no lie) 

home #1

home #2

home #3

This took about 8 hours to reupholster, the removing of fabric and getting all the staples out was definitly time consuming and painful! 


I can't remember cost of this, but priceless to me!! :) If I have a girl one day will be perfect in the nursery, or my dressing room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment