Thursday, January 10, 2013

The love of wallpaper!!

I am obsessed with wallpaper! Many homeowners do not use it, but I love it! I think it is a great way to dress up a bathroom, and add some color! This is not the cheapest route to go if trying to save money in your new home, however I knew this is something I really wanted to spend our budget on. 

We shopped around a lot with installers because they will get you with the price and installment of size of room and per roll. My uncle is in the furniture business so I was able to get my wallpaper wholesale from Dixie Textiles. Talk about an overwhelming experience is picking out wallpaper!!!! I am pretty obsessed with the final product!! 

half bath downstairs

after

guest bath before

after

master before

master after

guest bedroom#2 will be in later post

No comments:

Post a Comment